We appreciate the Scotch Whisky Association’s ability to raise and resolve issues of concern to us with both elected members and officials in Scotland, the UK and abroad.
We have a passion for Scotch Whisky and care about our members' interests, both at home and abroad. We work hard to create the best possible business environment so all members, small and large, can grow their business and reach their full potential.
Benefits of joining would provide:
- Easily accessible information through our online knowledge base member portal;
- Support through the wealth of expertise and experience of our staff;
- Opportunities for producers of all sizes to participate on issues that affect individual businesses and the industry as a whole through our Committee structure;
- Invaluable opportunities to network, develop policy and share best practice at our events;
- A range of services, advice and guidance applicable to the industry;
- A range of publications and research data which can be used to train employees or use with external stakeholders.
Here is a sample of SWA benefits and services:
SWA aims to promote and facilitate communication and understanding between the industry members and various government departments whether Scottish, UK or international.
Services, Advice & Guidance
- Market Information Database
- Industry Statistics
- Label Design
- New Product Development
- Brexit Toolkit
- HMRC Compliance
Publications & Research
- Distilleries to Visit
- Scotch Whisky Distillery Map
- Budget Submissions
- Scotch Whisky Export Analysis
- Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky
- Production in the UK
- Scotch Whisky Environmental Strategy